Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love Pillows

Hello! Its been a while! Husband and I are trying to buy a house so crafting has taken a back seat. Never fear though I did find the time to make some super cute pillows! These were a gift to husband for Valentine's Day on Monday. I think the total amount of time it took was about 2 hours. Super simple and super cute.



Supplies used: two white pillowcases, fabric paint, pencil, ruler, bowl (or something head sized), and cardboard.
Make sure you put the card board inside your pillowcases before starting. I penciled out what my design would be using the bowl and ruler. Then once I was happy with my design I just went over it with fabric paint. The pencil will wash out after a couple times so its okay if you make a couple mistakes. I let my pillowcases dry overnight since you want them to be completely dry. Throw them in the dryer or use a hair dryer on cool for about 10 minutes to set the paint. Then wash them with a little bit of detergent and you're good to go!



Husband loved them and I love how they look on my bed!







2 comments: