Second, a number of you commented on my post about my uncle. Unfortunaly he did not get better. Last Sunday, March the 20 my uncle passed away at only 50 years old. This past week has been very emotional with the funeral and various family gatherings. Thank you all for your kind thoughts though. They did make me feel better. Now that his funeral is over I'm hoping to have more time to craft. Crafting heals the heart :)
Third, I won a blog award! This is my first ever blog award and I'm so excited! Thank you so much Sarah from Crafting with Sarah!!
The rules for this reward are
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers.
Here are my seven things about myself:
1. I have red hair and love it. My fathers side of the family all have red hair too.
2. I have two adorable kitties named Nani and Shadow.
3. I love to read. After crafting, reading is my favorite hobby.
4. My favorite color is turquoise. I tend to be attracted to any and all things turquoise.
5. I love mermaids. My favorite movie is The Little Mermaid. Yes I know its for children and I don't care.
6. My wedding colors were sunset inspired, all the pinks and oranges.
7. I was born and raised in Central Florida. I love it here even in the middle of summer when the heat suffocates you.
My 15 Blogs:
5. Me Making Do
11. Camp Slop
12. Really Renata
Have a great day!