Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Long time, no post!

Wow! I haven't blogged in a while! I'm pretty bad at updating this thing, but I'm hoping to get better. I've been doing lots of crafty things in the last month. I have a craft fair coming up on the 20th of November so I'm busy busy busy! I'm making Christmas planners, post it stands, bookmarks and of course cards. I think I will do pretty well. This is the first time this specific craft fair is happening so I'm just hoping for a good turnout. I promise I will post some pictures later but right now I'm off to celebrate my birthday today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted swing by and let you know you won one of the Jolee's Jewel bracelet pack's at Sew Woodsy! Send me an email at SewWoodsy@gmail.com with your mailing address and I'll get it out to you ASAP!

    http://sewwoodsy.blogspot.com/2010/11/giveaway-winners-for-jolees-jewel.html

    ReplyDelete