Monday, November 22, 2010

My first craft fair!

Saturday was my first ever craft fair! I had a blast at it! It was in Kissimmee, FL and was put on by the Kissimmee Main Street. It was a smaller craft fair since it was in its first year. I didn't make to many sales unfortunately but I think I did pretty well considering it was my first fair and it was small. I sold Christmas planners, altered notebooks, post it stands, cards and bookmarks. My cards and bookmarks kept flying away from the wind so I had to put them away. I'm going to look for some way to display them and keep them safe from the wind for next time. Enjoy some pictures from yesterday below.

The cards. I didn't put a lot out. I really need a better way to display them though. I don't think they called enough attention to themselves.

Post it stands. I had a lot of people express interest in them, just not a lot of buyers. I think that had more to do with the fact that there wasn't a lot of people there. They are currently listed in my webs store.

 Yes that is me in the background wearing shorts. I was also wearing a short sleeved shirt and sandals. The benefits of living in Florida year round. :) Also, those are the Christmas planners and notebooks. I had a few buyers for these and I think I may have some custom orders coming in soon.

All in all, it was a good day. I learned a lot and I have some ideas for changes for my next craft fair. I can't wait for it either!


No comments:

Post a Comment